Week Two
Life is good! Kailei is adjusting well. We changed car seats and she is now sitting forward so that made a huge difference. She is no longer terrified of the dogs or cat which is comforting to me.
I’ve started back at work which has been hard. So far we haven’t had to put Kailei in daycare yet but she will probably have to go in a few weeks. Right now Zeb takes her in the morning while I work and then I come relieve him and he goes to work. It isn’t’ the best schedule but it keeps her around familiar surroundings for a little while longer. I have to work full time the next two weeks so my mom will watch Kailei in the afternoons for a while. I’m not sure what we would do without my parents around. They are the best.
We are venturing out more and more, though it is tiring with two kids. I often think twice before going anywhere but we are getting better at it. :)
We received an update from our adoption agency and now need to start filling out more paperwork again. It is really another years worth of work before all is said and done. We meet with our social worker again on Tuesday and will continue to see her throughout the year.
Keara started pre-school this week and it has been an adjustment for her despite the fact that she has been in daycare since she was 8 weeks old. Too many changes I think but other then the morning meltdowns, she is doing well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home