A final thought
How can I possibly put into words all that I’m feeling right now? I find it hard to believe our trip to China is coming to an end. It seems like only yesterday that we were filling out paperwork and starting this whole adoption process. So many times it seemed like we would never get our baby and other times it seemed as if she was really there all along. I’m so grateful to her parents, her country, our adoption agency and our family and friends who have provided unconditional support throughout the past year. I can’t even tell you how much we have appreciated everything. We are a complete family now. Kailei and Keara are the loves of our lives. We have a new family of friends as well… those that we have traveled with and those that we will leave behind in China. We hope to come back some day to this beautiful place. It is the home of our child. China has left footprints on our hearts and we will never be the same.

2 Comments:
Have a safe trip home - can't wait to hear more from you folks when you've gotten back home and all is settled.
Thank you again so much for sharing this wonderful journey with us. Hope you will keep a perpetual blog. Love pics - lots of them. Cousin Paula
Christine, Zeb and Kailei,
We'll be thinking of you as you embark on the final leg of your journey - may you have safe travels home!
Good news is . . . this is just the beginning of a more wonderful journey to come - Kailei settling in and becoming a part of her forever family!
Can't wait to see you and meet our new little friend in person!
Love,
Matt and Sheryl Lawrence
Post a Comment
<< Home