Some of Keara's "cousins"

Sophie Thompson


Lange's daughter

Currently, I think there are four babies coming from this SWI (social welfare institute. We met the Lange's and the Thompson family at a lunch earlier this year. They both live in Colorado Springs which is not far from here. Little did we know that our babies would be "cousins" and we would all be traveling together. Do you recognize the outfit? All the girls had the same clothes on and took pictures in the same chairs. Cute, huh?
There are a number of other families (I think 12 all together) that we are traveling with).
I've also been able to meet some of them. Lynn and Paul Merwin live in Denver and Jeanne and Lee Peerson live in Centennial. Their children aren't from the same SWI but are in Hunan so we will go to Changsha as a group.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home