Sherpa needed!

Oh my gosh! We started packing yesterday and we will continue to pack again today hoping the job will get done. I knew it would be difficult but didn't imagine how much. We probably have way too much stuff but 3/4 of it is for Kailei. Toys, clothes, food, bottles, a diaper bag for daily outings, diapers, wipes, a blowup bathtub, medicine, lotions....you get the picture. It is crazy!
I know many of you are probably thinking it is my clothing that is taking up all the room but I'll have you know my pile is quite small. Zeb was very impressed.
The electronics are a huge pile too. Video camera, digital camera, small laptop, polaroid instant camera, travel clock, a ton of video tapes, batteries, adapters, converters, ipod and more. We are a walking radio shack. Luckily, this is what Zeb carries in his backpack. I'd die but we can't seem to weed anything out.
Zeb is in charge of making it all fit. Being the engineer that he is, it is a job that suits him. I was in charge of shopping for all of it, which was a job that suited me. Now, I'm supervising and trying to weed things out.
I know that there are people who do this trip "carry-on only". I can't imagine how.
Lots to do today. I'll update more later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home