Changsha welcomes us
Today was rather mellow compared to yesterday. Zeb and I slept in a little and then tackled the phone system trying to call Keara. We finally worked everything out and enjoyed our conversation with Keara. She seems to be doing well at Grandma and Grandpa's so we are thankful for that. We miss her lots.
The day was broken up quite a bit so we took a stroll to the History museum in the morning but didn't have time to look around. We came back and had to check out of the hotel and then we went and grabbed some lunch before we had to be back for our bus ride to the airport.
Waiting seems to be the name of the game at times and we did some more of that at the airport. It was difficult as we were all just anxious to get to Changsha.
We finally arrived at the Dolton Hotel around 10:00pm. Daphne and Ellen are our CCAI representatives and they have already amazed me. Their warmth and kindness is legendary and they have certainly lived up to their reputation. We feel very lucky to have these two women assist us in our journey. They already had me in tears on the bus ride to the hotel (not that I'm not on the verge of tears at the drop of a hat right now).
We are trying to wind down right now so we can sleep and be ready for Kailei. I can't believe I'm going to be a new mom in the morning. We have some updated information on Kailei that I will share later.
Tomorrow will change our lives forever. Hard to sleep knowing that but we will give it our best shot.
The contractions have started and we'll keep you posted. :)

2 Comments:
Sleep tight and God bless,love,Mom
What a sweetie! Lucky you and lucky Kailei!
Post a Comment
<< Home