Thursday, June 23, 2005

Finding Ad

In an effort to gather as much information as possible I enlisted the help of Brian Stuy who is an adoptive parent. He will research your child’s finding ad so I asked him to locate Kailei’s for me. A finding ad is placed in the local newspaper after a child has been found in hopes to locate the parents. If no ones comes forward within a certain period of time, the child is officially abandoned and can be put up for adoption. Brian has located her finding ad which includes a photo of her. This will be the youngest picture of Kailei we will have. I will get a copy of the actual newspaper it was in and have it translated as well. I look forward to receiving this information.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great that the finding ad has a photo. Hope to see you scan it in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home