Additional SWI info
I’ve been trying to find out anything and everything about Kailei’s SWI (social welfare institution) but haven’t had much luck. I thought I found pictures at one point but turns out there is another orphanage in Hengyang. There are four families adopting from this orphanage and one of the other mom’s got an e-mail with this information.
“This orphanage was built up in year of 1980 and it is a comprehensive SWI including senior citizens and children. The orphanage gets the permission from the provincial Civil Affairs Bureau for foreign adoption since last year. The four Hengshan children in G806 are the first group of children that are adopted by foreign parents. There are more than thirty children in the orphanage right now and their ages are from 0 to 2 years old. The orphanage raise children in a group care and there are about eight to nine babies share one room and five nannies working in one room. Right now the four children are doing very well physically.”

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home