A Getaway
The waiting is crazy – so hard sometimes so I decided to step back and breathe for a minute. It began on Friday, May 20th when I took the day off. Keara and I spent time on the porch. She swam in her little pool and I read a book. It was so relaxing. I’m so glad I took the time off. I don’t think I’ve been this relaxed in over a year
Saturday Zeb and I went to Boulder for the evening. Zeb and I talked and talked. It was great just to have the time together. Sunday we woke up a little later than I had hoped but we finally got around and decided to go up on Flagstaff Mountain. We brought a picnic lunch and it was a beautiful day. We spent some more time talking, reading and simply enjoying the sunshine. I could have stayed up on that mountain forever. The best part about that day however was that we were talking about Kailei and a ladybug landed on Zeb’s shoulder. We just knew it was a great omen of good things to come. We had such a great weekend together. Little did I know it would get even better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home